The Talk

Kelley Osbourne hospitalized

Kelley-OsbourneKelly Osbourne was hospitalized Thursday after passing out on the set of E!’s television show “Fashion Police.

Osbourne’s spokeswoman informed E! that Kelley was alert and in stable condition, but will remain hospitalized overnight for observation. No other details were available.

Some people might say this was karma paying Osbourne back, as earlier in the year Lady Gaga attacked the 28-year-old for criticizing celebrities and how they looked on the “Fashion Police.” Making a point of reminding her of the struggles she faced when she was constantly criticized for being overweight, up until her recent weight loss.

This brought the wrath of Osbourne’s mom, “The Talk” co-host Sharon Osbourne, wife of rocker Ozzy Osbourne, as Sharon attacked Gaga on “The View.”

Gaga’s response on Facebook said it all,“The ‘real world’ can be cruel, why not try to change it into a better place? I am an activist. Nobody takes adolescents seriously, I do. My letter to Kelly Osbourne was open, because her statements on cyber-bullying were public & as a youth activist I’m compelled to be involved.”

As a panelist on “The Fashion” police, Kelley along with Joan Rivers, Giuliana Rancic and George Kotsiopoulos, critique celebrities commenting on how they look and what they wear.

Let’s pray for a quick recovery so the battle can continue.


Sharon Osbourne catches house on fire

thetalk_gettickets_marquee_revSharon Osbourne told her television audience on The Talk today that she almost burned down her house when she fell asleep leaving a candle burning.

At approximately 5 a.m. Sharon woke up to a noise, thinking the house keepers were in the house. As she started to smell something funny, she went to investigate and discovered a candle she had lit the night before had shattered, spreading oil and wax, which caught fire.

Husband and rocker Ozzy, who had surgery on his hand yesterday tried putting the flames out and suffered some minor burns, mainly singeing facial hair and his long locks of hair.

According to Sharon a bunch of good looking firemen from the Beverly Hills Fire Department responded to the blaze, and then proceeded to lecture her on candle safety.

“Please please check your candles before you go to bed,” Osbourne pleaded, “It can happen to you.”

Turns out the offending candle was a gift from America’s Got Talent’s new judge Howard Stern.

Just a coincidence?

Next seasons AGT should be interesting.

Questions/comments? Email me at randy@sacandbeyond.com or visit SacAndBeyond.com

Free counters!